VOCs (volatile organic compounds) are known to pose a myriad of health risks. Even short-term exposure to VOCs can cause eye, nose, and throat irritation. Long-term VOC exposure can result in damage to the liver, kidney, and central nervous system. And some VOCs have even been linked to certain types of cancer. VOCs can be found in household products ranging from paints and solvents to air fresheners and detergents; and indoor VOC levels can be several times higher than outdoor levels. So if you’re in need of VOC testing, call on our team to provide the results you need to protect yourself.